Sunday, October 19, 2008

ANILE-S CHANNEL


*Di* Today on 'Anile-s Channel', we will be featuring *drums roll* Mr.Shameer!


Host : *Clears throat* Good day everyone, I am An-il-es your host for today.

Audience : *Claps + Whistle*

Host : Silence please. Now let's welcome our guest for today!





Host : Hello Mr.Shameer, glad to have you here.

Mr.Shameer : Nabeh waste my time only.

Host : Really huh? I also don't want feature you want but no choice lah.

Mr.Shameer : Make sure you pay me money ah plus treat me eat, hiakhiakhiak.

Host : We have analysis about you and have come up with a few careers for you to choose.



First Choice : The Mollyhood Star




Second Choice : Sham-Ria/Maria's Friend




Third Choice : HousePaPa


Last Choice : Shamris Hilton/Paris's Brother





Mr.Shameer : Nabeh ah you, all not good!

Host : It's good Mr.Shameer. Let's see what the audience vote for!




Mr.Shameer : You all...!!! *Faints* *Di*



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAM!!!


- peace out -