Thursday, October 30, 2008

SPOT THE DIFFERENCES


Yes! I smell freedom.

Not actually total freedom, just freedom from my mom's nagging me to study. I couldn't use my laptop with peace and silence after my mom realise that the exam are near. But to speak the truth, I didn't really study for Maths thou, hahahaha. Just pure memorising of some formulas.

Nabeh, I totally regretted not studying after today's paper lor. It was easier compared to last year when I practice like shit.


Difference 1

There are more dumb questions this year than last year!

Questions like 1 souvernir is sold at $0.90 and they ask you to calculate the price of 25'000 souvenirs and somemore it's in paper 2. There are more questions but I couldn't really remember.


Difference 2

Not enough time!

Yea I know, there's always not enough time. Last year I can still rest and look at the scenery for like 10minutes plus and I still have enough time but this year I spent less than 5minutes only and yet I still don't have enough time lor!


Difference 3

Lesser people fall asleep!

I thought private takers usually will finish writing early and then get to sleep. But to my suprise, the takers in my class survived till the end of the paper. It's either they know all the answers or they are thinking too slowly.


Difference 4

Teacher from my previous school!

As I took the papers in another school and is quite near my previous school too, the invigilators are mostly from my previous school. Rest assure, it doesn't make any difference thou. I just mention this for fun, wahahaha.


Difference 5

Different attires!

The most obvious one is of course the attires. School uniforms and outside clothes, I still prefer school uniforms. I prefer everyone to look the same as in the attire. But it's still quite good to be able to wear slippers to exam :)


Lastly, have you guys notice? *points to the blogskin*



p.s comments at the bottom of entry. Eugene Soon wants me to mention him.


- peace out -