Thursday, October 16, 2008

ROCK A BYE BABY


I've got no idea what to blog lah, so don't ask me to get my ass here alright, hahaha.


My fatigue level now is really low till I can fall asleep while typing!
This semester grades is full of shits. Till now, I've like seven or eight partial already. And my absenteeism also no better lor!



Two partial in one week!


Haiyo, I really need to sleep now although it's just 8pm. But before I goes to bed, watch the video below alright.

The baby is super bloody cute I swear. No regrets after watching, don't worry. Mentioning of babies, I really love babies or should I say kids below five years old. I mean they look adorable and funny when they are just toodler, but I don't really like playing with older kids; not fun.

I remembered myself asking my mummy to give birth to a child so that I can play with him/her. But it's obvious that my mummy won't lah, she just scold me 'siao'.




- peace out -