Saturday, September 6, 2008

DON'T STRESS, DON'T SAD, DON'T RANT





Have I ever mentioned that there will be a ITE behind my house in around 2 years time?


If I was born on 1993, guess I'll most likely enroll into that ITE. No worries of being late for school and having to travel a long time to reach school/home. And the best thing is I don't have to spend a single cent on transportation anymore. I'll definetely be richer than now.


The school I am in now is seriously killing me, or should I say all the students in the school? After a long day at school plus you are feeling so tired and longed to get home as soon as possible, you still have to walk for around 15 minutes before you reach the MRT station and bus interchange. How great is that? Unlike other polys which they just have to walk for less than 5 minutes to board the train/bus.


Start of semester 2 and here I am still ranting and complaining about my sucky school. It has been three days since semester 2 starts. That three days was horrible though. The new class was consider freaking quiet and harworking that makes me wonder why the school puts me into that class. Most of my friends' class was good, fun, interesting,noisy etc. To describle my class, maybe you would like to search for 'Quiet' in Thesaurus to see a whole list of words to suit my class. But let me clarify myself. Quiet doesn't mean they are not nice people, it's just that I prefer noisy asses who chat alot. There are nice people in the class, and also some arrogant shits.


The facilitators of my class are seriously giving me a hard time. No msn-ing, sms-ing and have to complete all the questions in the worksheet and stuffs like that. It's so fucking different from my previous faciliatators! That stupid moustache face terrorist is full of shits. I doubt my attendance this semester will be good.

Hopefully things will get better as days gone by.


- peace out -