Saturday, August 30, 2008

NO IDEA WHAT TO PUT FOR TITLE

Got to know my new class for semester 2 few days back.


Didn't really got upset about the class I was appointed to until Syah told me that Zul & Kelly was in his class. It's like super good to have friends being in the same class with them and further more, they are from the same secondary school. Why can't I get those kind of luck!!!


But it's rather a good and bad thing to be staying in the same old block despite being in different level. I've seen all my classmates's faces at yandao.com. Seriously got really fucking upset. All these shits really make me feel like quitting school.


Let's drop that topic, really.


Well few days back was W34R class chalet. I've got no idea how should I continue this entry due to the affection of the topic earlier on. Maybe just look at the few photos below. For thoser who are really interested about the happenings can visit my classmate's blog =)



Typical home-like chalet.


*Counting* 17, 18, 19...



5 push ups with assistance.


*Drops dead*


White Monster.


*Spot the similarities bewtween the 2 photos below*



Majong-ing. Look at Yauming's face.



Thanks guys for the suprise! (Photo credit to Jaz)




The end. Nights.