Thursday, August 21, 2008

I MISS YOU, YOU MISS ME

Don't worry, I don't hate any of the cliques.

Hmm, maybe there is, but we no longer considered that person inside anymore. I still loves the cliques alright. And yes, I'm meeting with them on coming tuesday to celebrate a advance Lao Nian Birthday, wahahaaha.

Well, the reason I posted the previous entry was because I don't like fat losers and then I deleted the entry as I don't want the fat losers to pollute my blog, hehe. That wordy entry of mine actually suck people to my blog. Maybe it's because I don't blog such long entry in my entire life. I should start doing all that more often, but seriously takes up my gaming time!

I miss Ccckss.
I miss 5/3.
I miss eating chicken rice with best bud and the guys.
I miss sleeping in class.
I miss sitting beside Lipig. (I miss the 'n' on purpose)
I miss.... *have to stop, otherwise the list will go on and on*



All of us have changed. Compare Hariz's bombastic hair with the photo.


*points at the top left hand guy* Weirdo from other class.



Damn it, I just realised I don't have all those racial harmony photos with me.

Paging for Ms Lim Li Ping, please have the photos in your phone when we meet up or send me the photos by email if the virus has been chased off. *toot, toot, toot...*