Tuesday, August 19, 2008

ALOHA

Holidays. Is that a thing to be happy or sad?

Around one hour was spent photoshop-ing the photos and another hour for uploading etc. Couldn't imagine myself sticking my eyes near the screen for so long in the middle of the night, insane huh.

Well, my holidays had already started a week back. All I did was to sleep, eat and play, rather typical of what geeks will do. I feel rather frustrated about this holidays. I've no ideas and plans of what to do for this period of time except the goal to sleep all I want. However, I kept waking up at 9 or 10 o'clock without the use of alarm clock. It probably could be the habits of waking up around that time for school. And because of this, I tends to feel tired at around 1 o'clock and then I head back to sleep whereby most likely I will then wake up at dinner time. Great and fun holidays I had till now.

Okay okay, I'm beginning to see you guys about to move mouse. Shall stop before you guys really scroll down to look at the photos rather then hearing me ranting again and again.





Xiao Ting & Me.


Small portion of the guys.








CLASS W34R=)



*Spot the person who is not in the first photo*



Birthday celebration for POYPIG, GAREY and LUXIN.



POY & GAREY.



LUXIN.


Fac got stunned seeing twins.
Idiot face Mr. Amin got that I have to cover up=D


*Still couldn't believe he saw a twins*








Candid shot!


EVERYONE SAY CHEESEEEE!!!



Gonna go grabe a bite and watch some tv before I head to bed and my brother not with me today, nabei!

Time check : 4.15am


Goodnight and good morning!