Friday, June 13, 2008

SPACE FOR THOUGHT-ING

Counting down to end of holiday.


School's starting in 2 more days' time and with no doubt, I hate that. I've almost used up the 10 days that I can skip in just two months time. Tell me how I am going to survive for the next two months please.


Speaking of that, I seriously should have just followed my heart after I got my result. I intended to work and retake my maths and go for next year's intake, assuming I passed my maths alright. However, my parents sort of disagreed as they feel that I'll be wasting 1 year time. Damn that, I should convince them at that point of time. *in a regretting state*


If worse come worse, I'll quite school and I think my parents will then slash me to bits and pieces. By ending up in this school and course, I seriously have no idea what my future will be. But I sort of predicted that it will be kind of bad though. Sometimes when I thought about all these things, I really feel quite useless and helpless at times.


No matter you are angry, sad, disapointed or whatever, just smile. This was what Syah's friend told him and he told us. Well, maybe I can accomplish that outside but not when I'm at home. I was once confident of my future, but not anymore now.


I don't mean to bored you guys with all these stuffs. It's just that I really need a space to write my thoughts all that. I know some of you guys have been complaining about having no tagboard. I'm a failure in putting up tagboard and comment box. I've tried, but just to lazy to reply and I took it down in the end. Tell me should I really put a tagboard?


p/s take the super short survey at the side. Take less than 10sec.