Tuesday, June 17, 2008

NO MORE GRUMBLING

I'm basically trying to look on the brighter side of life and acting happy at the same time. I want the remote control in the movie 'Click' to skip everyday school life; sucks terribly. *slap myself* Let's get back to real life.

Alright, I guess I should stop grumbling about all those stuffs, but I've got the urge to start ranting eh, how? Haha. Anyway on Saturday, I met up with a few Drama seniors and juniors for the last gathering before Weiqiang go for NS. I'm seriously too tired to continue this entry. Just look at the pitiful few photos.




Okay I think that's enough for a entry blogged on weekdays. Regarding the quiz at the side, I've taken down after I put up for less than 1 day. As for the tagboard or whatever, I will only put up for certain entry only.

Ciaos and my god bless me with a good day tomorrow.

p/s Weiqiang, take great care in NS