Wednesday, December 10, 2008

INSERT YOURSELF


So many things to blog about, yet so little time.


Ever said this to yourself especially when you are doing something you like or with someone you like?

" Why time pass so fast?"
"Why 1 day only got 24 hours?"
"Should have more time what!"


Imagine people suffering everyday, thinking everyday is a torture.

"Why time pass so slow?"
"Why 1 day must have 24 hours, why not lesser?"
"I hope time pass faster..."


So we shouldn't be hoping for more time because we have times when we are hoping time to pass faster. And trust me, it's a whole lot of time! I remember when I was working in the past, hoping for time to pass faster was definitely a needs every morning. Of course lah! Time pass faster, end work faster, get pay also faster!


My holidays are coming!!!


But nabei, I haven save enough money yet! Real disaster okay, I don't want rot like shit at home. Must hold out my hands ask my Papa for money already. I bet people are going to ask me to be independent and stop asking money from my parents. Find me a job and I'll stop asking from them. *wink*


Still remember that in my previous post I mention about a hairstyle I wanna cut? Bet you don't remember! Go go, go find that post!



Here you goes

I'm still trying hard to find other view of these types of hair. If not auntie anyhow cut how? I'm heading to Malaysia(truely asia) to reborn and cut my hair by the Lao Ban Niang leh! Hopefully my hair will turn out well if not I will rot at home then :)

And I shall introduce you my class!


Let me show off my grades for once okay! Left rocks, right sucks!


- peace out -