Thursday, December 25, 2008

HOHOHO


Yesyes, here's my post as promised. My christmas present for you all!

Photos of dinner at Seoul Garden for my Daddy's birthday. Taken last month but was too busy, lazy, tired to blog about it. I still have lots of things to blog about but nabei I either no time or too lazy.




Retard Brother


Clown Mummy

Act cute Daddy


Ice Kachang???



Nice one Eugene!

I've got no idea why his face always this angle.


It's Christmas but I intend to stay at home instead of squeezing with the crowds. Go outside hot like shit, smell people sweat, touch their body or they touch yours, wow how nice eh?

*Random* I'm hungry now, really. And my bloody brother not at home, nobody play with me now. And I want to do lots of things, learn lots of things. More time more money please!


Lastly, Merry Christmas lovelies :)


- peace out -