Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SHOW ME THE MONEY MONEY

*Evil laugher*

Hahaha, I've got no idea why I put that:)

Sorry, the photos for the advance birthday with my cliques are not yet ready. Not even one single photo has been edited. I'm really drenched by attending boring school, but my class is slightly better now. Thanks for those who care. *90 degrees bow*

I seriously need to save shit lots of money. Nice clothes everywhere, think I rich ah. And to add on more to my burden, I saw a Ipod Phone Mp4 online and it's like very swei. I find it weird that when I'm rich, I don't have anything in mind to buy. However when I'm like a beggar, I've got so much things that I wants to buy.


I reckon that phone is from Singapore, most probably from China. Never mind which country it is from, I happy can already. Aiyo, I totally forgot what I wanted to blog about besides this product. Wait till I remember then I... See how.

Hopefully next entry will really be about the birthday outing with cliques which is 3 weeks back. No promises alright but I'll try my best.


- peace out -