Wednesday, July 9, 2008

CODES CODES CODES

Okay fuck, I fucking feel a sudden urge of stressssssss! Yes surprisingly.

There's a test on some computing codes tomorrow which I've been poning the classes before and hence missed out all the teaching of some bloody codes.



Label2.Text = ""
EnterButton.Enabled = False
Dim r As New Random

For a = 1 To 25
i = r.Next(1, 26)
j = r.Next(1, 26)
temp =
classlist(i)
classlist(i) = classlist(j)
classlist(j) = temp
Next
Label2.Text &= "Team1" & Environment.NewLine
For i = 1 To 5
Label2.Text &= Environment.NewLine & classlist(i)
Next

Label2.Text &= Environment.NewLine & "Team2" &
Environment.NewLine
For i = 6 To 10
Label2.Text &=
Environment.NewLine & classlist(i)

Next

Interesting isn't it? Say yes and you will bloody be cursed, muahaha.

Enough. I'm just here to do my ranting, got to get my ass back to study and break the codes to get millions of dollar.