Tuesday, May 13, 2008

FAMOUS AMOS ME

Okay I know you all might think that was a rather random title. I think only a few people gets what I want to say.

I really din know I was so famous that hmmm... I faced that situation or should I say *thinking in process* Fine, it's really hard to say. I just feel an urge to blog today because of a few matters.

Back to the topic, I don't know whether should I be happy or angry about that thing which I don't want to mention about. Ya ya ya, start cursing and swearing at me for not sharing.

And now I'll jump to the next thing I feel like blogging. I sometimes seriously cannot stand your actions and words. Maybe is not action, is attitude. Well, maybe things changed because of you know who and I don't think there's a need to continue further.

I seriously hope things will change, for the better I mean.