Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'M A CHANGED PERSON

TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK...

'ZOOM' and 3 weeks had passed since the day I stepped in RP's school life. Remembered the first day of school I keep on ranting about school life? As time goes by, I start to adapt to the new school, environment, classmates and their study system. I'm no longer the first day kid who keeps on complaining how it sucks to be in RP. Well, maybe I still complain sometime.

I thinks a lot nowadays, about where will I be in a few years time etc. I've no plans in poly courses beforehand let alone my future. Maybe if things work out right from the start.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


The above post doesn’t seem to be written by me, ahaha. Okay okay, maybe I shouldn’t be so serious in my post. And I din went school today, wahahaha. Not because I wan to skip lessons, because I was having headache and stomach-ache so I rather stay at home=)

Plus, I’m also not attending school on Friday, weeee~ Oh, I forgot to say maybe I'll joined Magic and Dance for my interest group. But I’m not sure whether I will be able to get into dance. I just want to slim down so hopefully, dance wants me=D

Okay, ciao's time. Sorry no photos for today.=P