Thursday, April 10, 2008

School Episode 2

Fourth day of school:Not that bad actually=)

I'm like updating about my school since first day. Alrite, i know i only update about first day and today, that's all. Since school starts, i've been so busy. I'm in school from 9am-4.30pm and when i reach home it's around 5pm plus. And i had to quickly do the RJ etc incase i fall asleep later. Hence, i've got no energy to blog cause i'm seriously hell tired.

Hmmm, about my class, i tink they are funny and yet, serious at the same time. Till now, nobody had been absent from school. I hope i wont be the first one.[*prays hard*] However, i still meet up with the cliques+stella for lunch all that cause we love each other too much, muahaha.

Oh i still haven spend my taka vouchers. No idea what to buy also. Maybe a new wallet, shirts or perfume? Shall see when i have the time to visit there.

Ok, i tink i have spend too much time blogging. Time is super important to me now. Gonna head to bed awhile later. Nites=)