Saturday, April 19, 2008

Suck your balls in _|_

FUCK I GOT CONNED!!!!

Ahaha, actually it was not that big deal anyway. Just some bloody happenings today. I'm having a terrible headache and yet, i still get conned. Tell me whether god is fair to me, wahaha. You guys must be having eager to know what i get conned of. Let the pictures do the talking=D

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-



So now, can you see the big fucking difference? Well, actually not that big thou, ahaha. But i bought that cos i seriously feel lyk eating the shrimp or watever, but in the end cheat my money and gave me just combo 1.

Alrite, enough of my ranting of this small little matter. I'm fucking super pissed off these few days. Some might know the reasons. It's regarding some coward ppl who thinks they are so talented and gorgeous and only dare to say things behind my back. No guts den shut your fucking mouth then.

I'm feeling like shit now. Maybe only my brother knows what i'm talking. Shall stop complaing and rant here which i always do.

SCHOOL's OUT=)