Tuesday, April 29, 2008

HOME ALONE

Currently blasting music at home, ALONE.

And i'm so hungry now despite the fact that i just eaten my dinner few hours ago. *start changing clothes*

I'll BE BACK*

[AFTER 25 MINS]

THE NEW LIFT=)

Wee~ I'm back=)

I'm happy cause i din went school today. Was struggling whether should i go school yesterday night, but in the end, i still ended up sleeping like pig when it was 8am, wahahaa.

It's been 1 month since i entered RP and into class W34R. They're great and nice classmates to be with. Cant imagine the next semester when most of us are going to be in different classes.

Anyway, i went out with a few of my classmates the previous weekends. Hmm, and i got trashed by one of them in bowling=( It's alright, i'm gonna win back this weekends, muahaha...

I always have alot of things to blog when i'm not using the com. However, after i came online and blog, i'll have nothing in my head. Maybe i should just jot down on a piece of paper when i've got some things going on in my head.

There's some overdued entries which i will update when i'm free=)

Okay, CIAO~