Thursday, April 3, 2008

busy, busy~ school out

sorry for not updating for nearly a week. been rather busy these days. busy with poly stuffs if you want to know. went for enrolment stuffs at rp on monday i guess. with my mom and bro of cos=D

i bet my poly photo will be super ugly. the photographer ask me to clip up my bangs. as if i could be a terrorist~did some configuring shits and headed to yoshinoya for lunch or maybe was it dinner?

my two-sided mom=)

my super 'good' brother who help me carry my laptop all the way home and the reason is simple=cause he wanted part of the free taka voucher=(

my school starts next monday!!! but i doubt i will be attending all the classes cos i dun really lyk my class; i prefer syah's class=) oh forgot to mention, my msn contacts are disappearing all of a sudden and i've got problems adding back. and i cant recall whose contact i lost except ms lee yf. add me back alrite ppl=)

alrite i'm gonna prepare myself for the 9 o'clock show=) catch up with me before i start school!